Friday 30 May 2008

I have decided to do this weeks Sweet Sugar Challenge as it fits in nicely with my plans for some party bag labels for girls who will be attending my little boy's forthcoming party. The Challenge this week is to make something different with your Sugar Nellies thats not a card!
My little one is having a Pirate theme party so lots of stuff for boys, and the party bags for the boys will be decorated in Pirate style too, but just thought I would do something a bit more pretty for the girls.

I have used Sugar Nellie Ballet Maggie Stamp, which I stamped onto watercolour thick paper in black ink, Pink Petticoat Papers for the background, the paper piecing on the dress and for some of the flowers, Daisy Punches, Green Bazzill Cardstock, a label made on the computer using a trapezoid shape from Autoshapes in Word, Computer generated sentiment, watercolour pencils.

No comments: