Friday 27 June 2008

Been having a play with some new Tilda's this week. I couldnt bring myself to liking these little characters before now, but thought I would try them and see how I get on - oh boy aren't they great. I did this one - I love the dress thought I would give her a polka dot one by adding some peel off dots. The Ribbons, flowers and clip are from Poppicrafts, the background paper is Doodlebug Bubblegum Stripe and Tilda has been coloured with watercolour pencils and given her some glittered wings.

While having a surf last night I found the Tilda & Co Challenge Blog, and as their theme for the weeks is Dotty (as Described below), I thought I would give it a go x

This weeks challenge is............

We gone Dottie!!
Would love to see the Use of Dots on your work this week,
So grab all things Dottie and get creative

No comments: