Friday 13 June 2008

It has been a busy few days. I have a birthday party coming up for my little son and it all seems to be catching up with me over the last day or two - begining to stress myself about the food - too much or not enough - still have to make a birthday cake yet (a pirate ship). Deciding to go with the savoury choice for the party food and limiting the sweet options (but wondering if it will backfire on me). Haven't even placed any sweets between the layers of the pass the parcel paper - am I being mean or what?

Having a go at the Sugar Nellie Stamps again - oh so addictive!! Here I have paper pieced the flower and the watering can using Pink Petticoat papers. The other papers for the background and the flowers have come from my stash - although I think they have come with the Papercraft Essentials magazines at some point. The sentiment comes from Craftwork Cards.

No comments: