Tuesday 29 July 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 10 -Animal Magic
We would love you to make a card with an animal somewhere in the design.
Don't forget you must include at least one Sugar Nellie, Rachelle Anne Miller, Sarah Kay, High Hopes or a Hanglar Image somewhere on your design.
Ok, so I was actually dreading this one - I dont have a Sugar Nellie Stamp with an animal on it (now I will have to invest in one or two...). But I have a few of the Sarah Kay stamps - havent had a chance to play properly yet - summer holidays etc and this one has some chickens on it - so I was in luck.
I have used the purple backing paper from Papermania Purples 12x12 papers, Purple bazzill cardstock, some satin ribbon from my stash, punched flowers made with paper and buttons from stash. I have coloured the image in using watercolour pencils, but I have used some tea to colour the straw box and the ground area of the image (works well, I thought). Once again the white gel ink pen has come in handy for decorating and the sentiment is a Debbie Moore stamp (one of ten) which I won from a competition in Papercraft Essentials Magazine (but more on that later)

No comments: