Monday 14 July 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar - This weeks challenge
One for the boys
We would like you to make a Male inspired card
I love this stamp especially as it leans towards the teens (always find it hard to please these ultra cool guys) and this Sugar Nellie is so cool with his skateboard and trendy clothes! I have used Dovecraft charcoal papers for the background, Pink Cat Studio Billy background plate for the skulls, Brilliance white ink, Cats Life Press One of a kind stamp for the circle sentiment and a black peel off sentiment. For the Sugar Nellie, I have coloured him using watercolour pencils, with some silver gel pen touches, and of course one of my other favourites - I have paper pieced his hat.
Oh and over on Funky Kits - the new Sweet Art Ebony and Honey and Pip stamps - who to choose?? I think I'm going to add a few to my birthday list, which is in 4 weeks - but can I wait that long??? Will they last that long?? Temptations hmmm

1 comment:

LAURENCE said...

Superbe carte
Bravo
Biz
LAURENCE