Monday 14 July 2008

Tilda and Co Challenge Blog - this weeks challenge.

Challenge 28 - Distressed Tilda
Make her Distressed looking, a little rough around the edges, a bit of grungy!
So stay clear of these cute pastel colours if you can help it and get down and dirty with tilda!
As I didnt have any sort of tan/distressed coloured cardstock I have Tilda stamped on a piece of white cardstock, which has been stained with my old favourite - a teabag! Tilda has been coloured using watercolour pencils and the edges of the topper inked with black ink. I have matted and layered using cardstock which came from Sarahs Cards Ltd - February Kit. The spotted brown cardstock has been used from Dovecrafts Masculine collection and flowers punched using the large daisy flower punch. Dotted ribbon from Poppicrafts and brown buttons from my stash.

No comments: