Monday 8 September 2008

This week's challenge from Cute Card Thursday is Pretty In Pink - We would like to see lots of pink on your cards.

I have used a white gel pen to highlight some of the areas on Tilda after colouring with water colouring pencils - I thought it looked quite effective, particularly on the petticoats or underskirt. The large flower and ribbons are from Poppicrafts. I disected the flower as it was too big, so only used three of the petals. The sentiment is from Studio G (found a packet of clear stamps for 99p on the weekend), which I have edged with Glamour dust. The background paper and the little butterfly have come from my stash, the dry embossing on the pearl card was done using the Keepsake Majestic score board.

2 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, great image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the papers. Thanks for joining int the CCT challenge