Tuesday 4 November 2008

The Sarah Kay Challenge Blog and Magnolia Challenge Blog has now been combined so they have a new blog up and running - Magnolia Vs Stampavie. They will still run a weekly challenge using stamps which they have listed on the blog. The first challenge for the new blog is a sketch. I have used papers from Diecuts with a View, Traditonal Christmas colours, ribbon from my stash, daisy punches to create the flowers and I have coloured the image using watercolour pencils. I didnt do a good job today with the colouring and went out of the lines a few times with the red, which was hard to take off so I shadowed the image with blue (it works wonders for the little mistakes). I have also used a white gel pen to highlight areas of her dress and hair bow. The sentiment comes from Craftwork cards.


No comments: