Monday 12 January 2009

I made a card for Pink Cat Studio - Lily the Fairy Contest. Lily is offered as a download, but you need to use her to make a card for the contest. I emailed mine off last night, but was thinking this evening that I didnt post it on my blog. Well, I was trying to do it just now, but the photo just wont link to my blog, (it must be corrupted or something) so I going to have to take another picture and hopefully try to post it again.

Also on to bigger news - Whiff of Joy is now taking pre-orders for the Spring collection of Elizabeth Bell stamps. Ok they are not showing you exactly what is in the set, but the sneek preview and knowing that they are coming from Elizabeth Bell......you know you wont be disappointed. They wont be available after the 26th January 2009, so what are you waiting for.....however Katharina is being really generous and giving a full set away to one lucky person - have a look on her blog for all the details on how to get your hands on these stamps.

No comments: