Thursday 29 January 2009

Once again time has eluded me. I haven't been lazy as such....I have been busy. In the past week I have made sixty invitations for a 40th birthday party (photos to follow), a Table planner for a wedding (to Match the invitations I did last year), plus other pieces I have been working on which includes the wedding favours for the same wedding, birthday cakes and I have literally just finished baking a Dark Fruit Cake for a 75th Birthday in mid February......letting it mature for a couple of weeks before decorating it. I am also trying to sort out a few other things which I could try now that I am a stay at home mum.....with both kids at school......more to follow.

This weeks challenge from Cupcake Craft Challenges is 3 different card stocks, 2 embellishments and one ribbon.

I been stalking The Greeting Farm recently. I would love to order all the stamps but my purse strings are firming shut at the moment, so I'm going to add them to my wish list (which is getting bigger all the time). Anyway after weeks of looking, and wanting I had to give in, I just couldn't resist this download...she is fabulous....Pretty Head Lily. I have coloured her with water colour pencils and added some white dots to her bow with a white gel pen. I have used ribbon from my stash and brown, cream and pink cardstock, gem stones which I added to her bow and the corner of the pink card, and the brown scalloped circle has been embellished with white peel off stickers. The Teenager description I made on the computer.






Anyone seen the Smirks range of stamps and papers etc yet? I was holding the stamps in my hand yesterday.....they are quirky and fun.....but just didn't do it for me.......I think Sugar Nellie has spoiled me and now these Greeting Farm girls are too coming up smelling of Roses xx

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Great card - you seem very busy with all the orders you are doing. Thanks for joining in. xx

craft mad Jenny said...

wow - great card, looking forward to seeing those 40th invites...

Jilly said...

great card thank you for joining us this week