Wednesday 25 February 2009

This weeks challenge from A Spoon Full of Sugar is Shape Shifters (Shaped cards). Its a great challenge as I usually don't venture much beyond the square or rectangle cards. After drawing out a template, and resizing and resizing - card that wont fold to make a big enough card, or too big a card and not a big enough envelope for a lucky recepient (at some point), .... I finally got the template right and made a card. Sorry pictures are so bad, but roll round summer for some better light.

For the Pink one I have used Pink cardstock, patterned paper from Papermania Raspberry and Champayne, Ribbon from stash, cream cardstock, fiskars scalloped edge scissors, peel off dots, woodware circle punch and Made with Love stamp from the Sugar Nellie Sweet Art Ebony range.

After making the pink one, I thought I would have a go at a boyish one - well my Uncle and his partner have a baby boy, born a few weeks back, so thought I would make them one. Couldnt fit in any pretty papers, but thought the simple but effective look would be just great for a little boy.








No comments: