Sunday 29 March 2009

Todays challenge 20 from Magnolia Vs Stampavie is a colour challenge - Red, Black, White and the option of Grey too. I have coloured my image with watercolour pencils. I thought I would go for basic colouring so just added some red to her dress, shoes and bows and black to her hair. The flower has been made using Build a Blossom which is free from Here. I have used the dotted one, the black one and then added a mulberry red flower and a button with some ribbon which I found in my stash. The background paper is from Papermania, the red paper is another find from my stash and the Birthday Wishes sentiment was made using ACME Label Maker.


4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Jean, super card, gorgeous image, your colouring is beautiful. Joey.x

Lynda Nielsen said...

This is beautiful!!!
Your coloring is just great!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Naoual said...

Your card is beautiful, love the flowers!

xx Naoual

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jean, she looks beautiful, sue.x