Tuesday 7 April 2009

Another Post for today - am I heading for a record? Over on the Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm blog is a fabulous challenge - Dont be square! The rules:


Make a non-square or non-rectangle card! As long as not all sides are parallel, it works! For example, it could be a slanted, or domed, or whatever. As long as not all 4 sides are 90 degrees.


I made a glass shaped card - thought it would work out great for something fun like a girls night out or a hen night maybe. I have used cream cardstock, drinking straw, red cardstock to make parasol which I doodled with a black marker. Sentiment on the front done on the computer and sentiment inside from Studio G clear stamps, image coloured with watercolour pencils.







1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

That is just inspired Jean :) I love it. Kim