Sunday 6 December 2009

Well I cant believe it has been way over a month since I last posted something on my blog.....have I been lazy?......well maybe! But I have excuses......I have been working, I have been helping to organize a Christmas Bazaar (which I suggested - glutton for punishment), making cakes, making cards, doing the family things, entered the Papercraft Essentials Crafter of the year competition and also took part in Sugar Nellie's Birthday celebrations......and yes I won six.....yes six Sugar Nellie Stamps!

Anyway this is a card I did make in the past month. Swiss dots 12x12 paper, Hot of the Press French Script, Paper cellar gems, pink cardstock and free image from Sketching Stamper, which I have watercoloured.

I have an order for about 15 christmas cards which all need to be personalised so I had better get moving, do a bit of housework, take the boys to Tae kwondo and then hide away in my craft corner for a little while.....until next time happy crafting.



1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous card Jean, how did the bazaar go? Got any photographs?
Kim