Tuesday 26 January 2010

Day 2 of the Greeting Farm (Splendid Stamping Blog) Relay. I had this idea yesterday when I saw today's image what I wanted to do.....but it didnt quite materialise or the idea just didnt want to work today! Oh well there is always tomorrow...and there is a really cute little image for tomorrow so I'll get my thinking cap on. I think I have so much stuff in my stash that I tend not to look through it all but just use everything which is on the top.......I need a craft room.......one where I can lay out all my papers and cardstock etc......dream, dream, dream!
I have gone for the back to basics look - just cardstocks in pink, black and raspberry, flat back pearls (they are cream....but photo taken in poor light), ultimate pro embossing on the black cardstock, and water colours on the image. Her belt and shoes are silver glittered but it didnt quite pick up in the photo.


No comments: