Sunday 10 January 2010

It is still snowy and the road very icy outside, which means we are spending a lot of time indoors and not heading out of town, thus me having more time to play with my crafting things :) A quick challenge from Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (thank you Ladies), which is going to be running challenges for Bugaboo Stamps. Each person taking part in this quick challenge which finishes tonight will get a free image (decisions, decisions....I want them all)! Bugaboo also offers a free image each Friday so you dont have to buy to be able to partake in the challenge. For this card, I have used Stella, from Bugaboo Stamps, Bazzill cardstock - Wild Pansy, Papermania patterned paper, sentiments from Stamping Up Always set, Papercellar gems and pearlised lilac cardstock.

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

I love the stella card!
Good job!
Jodie

Rae Anne said...

Aren't the Stella images from Bugaboo Stamps just the sassiest?!? ;) You did a fabulous job with the card - I simply love the purple colors that you used.