Monday 15 March 2010

This is my first card from my Crafter's Companion, Flower Fairies prize, and it has been watercoloured with pencils.....but I am moving on.....I am now hooked on new colouring materials :) I made this from the Zinnia set. Well yesterday I went to a craft fair in Malvern....it was Mothering Sunday too, so it was a nice treat to be able to have the afternoon to stroll around and indulge in my favourite pastime. Okay the thrill of the event was great.....I had told myself I wasn't going to get any more stamps (I was so tempted too though) - but was going to go with an open mind about other products.....watch some demos and take it from there. I was so taken up by the demos using promarkers and distress inks.....so I gave in and bought some promarkers and how thrilled am I with them.......I want more! I bought a three in one punch too, but was after another little flower one......but it had sold out (but the salesman was still doing demo's showing of a punch he no longer had in stock :( .......and do I have the patience to wait for one (no not really). Have you seen the Gorjuss Girls decoupage and toppers?????? OMG they are truely Gorjuss.....and so cute. Now I'm off to attend to my poorly oldest boy......make dinner and squeeze in some time with the Promarkers :)

No comments: