Sunday 18 April 2010

I know I always ramble on about the weather....but I am a Leo - the sun is oh so very important to me....and this week the weather has been brilliant. Lots of lovely sunshine - lets hope it stays that way! This weeks challenge from Our Creative Corner is Butterflies. I love this butterfly stamp from Elusive Images. It is quite a big stamp and makes a really nice topper for the six inch square card blanks that I use. I have used promarkers to colour in the image in shades of Rose Pink, Coctail Pink and Lillac. The sentiment stamp has been used from a Popcorn Bear stamp set. The pink ribbon and cardstock have been taken from my stash (which needs major organisation), and the silver self adhesive pearls are from the Mark Richards Collection.

3 comments:

Diane Gilbert said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!

Michele Lourenco said...

Cute card Jean,

just wanted to pop in and say you won a free digi stamp on my blog from bugaboostamps.com

the info to contact me is there:
enchantedstamper.blogspot.com
-michele

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just lovely. Beautiful butterfly and wonderful coloring! Terrific take on the butterfly challenge. So happy you could have some fun with Our Creative Corner this week.