Friday 8 July 2011

Lemon and Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Cooked Flour Buttercream and Toasted Coconut


It's been months - I've almost had to have a tutorial to find my way around my own blog!! But my Diploma course has been completed after many, many hours of hardwork, lack of sleep and juggling family and work too. I now have some spare time on my hands and hope to begin my journey through the mountains of stash I have stored over the past months and to get out the sprinkles and do some mass baking....but not Eating! Since seeing myself in a photograph at Easter.......I have embarked on a healthier eating and more exercise programme with a person who is very dear to me....so we can laugh, moan and cry (well not yet) about our weekly success! I have had cake...not weekly though......but I havent had a packet of crisps since Easter!!! The only thing I am really missing is the sunshine - it's suppose to be summer - so what's with all this rain and cooler temperatures!!!!



Weightloss This Week One and half pounds - Cakes Eaten - 1 (As Above) - Cards Made 0


Total Weightloss - Eleven and half pounds!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Jean and a fab choice of theme from our previous challenges...thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

PS: Well done on your weight loss :)

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx