Wednesday 20 July 2011

My guys sometimes look at me and wonder what's all the fuss is about - my obsession with little pieces of paper - mostly in shades of pink. I am love with all things from Nitwits....so many papers in the most awesome hues and patterns. I really enjoyed making this card....its taking ages to get my thinking cap on and to think out of the box creatively after a long break, but I hope the receiver will be pleased with it. The image is a digistamp from the Greeting Farm called Kissy Kissy. It is adorable and fantastic to colour. The challenge this week at Allsorts Challenge Blog is free and easy which really suits me. I have used papers from Nitwits Threads and Thimbles collection, roses, black gems, fiskars border punch, promarkers, black card stock, lace and the digi sentiment, which I recoloured before printing comes from here. The photos aren't great...dark days really hamper good photos inside.......and its suppose to be summer!!!! Now onto the next challenge..........housework!!










Hello Kitty makes an appearance in buttercream on a Vanilla Sponge!


1 comment:

Nicola said...

Beautiful wedding card with some gorgeous details!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx