Sunday 11 September 2011

A little time to blog before I attack the dreaded pile of ironing!!! I am only doing all the uniforms and work clothes etc for the week, but it is a real mountain when you multiply the amount of clothes for each day and four of us in the house!!!

Anyway I really like this digital stamp from All that Scraps and I am entering her in the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge, which is "anything goes". She is gorgeous and angelic and brilliant to colour. The background papers are from Nitwits Threads and Thimbles collections. I printed out several to make this quilted background. I have layered Birgitta onto pink and black cardstock and onto a doily (from the baking section in the kitchen shop). The lace is from my local embroidery shop and the pink rose from my stash. I have coloured her with promarkers and added some white gel pen effects. Now the sentiment is a peel off - I know they sometimes have a bad reputation for looking cheap and awful but these white sentiment ones I found in my stash, and they suited this topper perfectly!

I am also entering this card into the following challenge:

Crafting when we can - Do it your own way
Card Makin Mamas - Challenge #28 - Digital





Some girlie cupcakes for my friend's daughters birthday party.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

super cute card!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!!

carol said...

super card, love all the cupcakes, yummy!! thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, x Carol

Dangina Martinez said...

What a sweet card and yummy looking cupcakes! Let me know if you need help polishing them off, lol.
Thank You for joining in at All That Scraps this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Lyn said...

this is an adorable card, love that image and the layout you have used.

Thank you for joining us at CWWC with our 1st challenge