Monday 9 April 2012

Yesterday I had a sort out.....on Easter Sunday (I most certainly did)!!!  I reduced all my visible craft stuff  (on a shelf which is on daily view) to about 25 % (still need to sort the stuff in cupboards/drawers etc), and ditched all those weeny pieces of card and paper that I was keeping to do something with, along with lots of patterned paper that I have never used......not ever!!  (I will be taking a lot to Preschool for the kiddies to do collage with......I couldn't just bin it all!!!)   I bagged up a life times worth of pieces of card stock for stamping on and organised all my remaining bits neatly and told myself that if I was going to make any more cards they would be clean and simple!  (Let's see how long that lasts for!)

Anyway my first card on my new clean and simple plan is a Wedding one (off to a wedding in 5 weeks and many inches to loose/dress etc. still to sort)  which fits in with Dream Valley Challenges which is Wedding/Love.   




The image is from The Greeting Farm, sentiment done on the computer, ribbon from my stash, and Promarkers for colour.  

1 comment:

Debs said...

so sweet..love the embossing :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at Dream Valley..hugs Debs x