Tuesday 21 October 2008

The days are flying by far too quickly. I havent been crafting today - well my youngest was poorly so was off from Pre-school, and then I have wrapping presents for our family in St Helena. Yes I know it's eight or nine weeks until christmas, but they have to be with the shipping agent for Thursday in order for them to make it to the island sometime mid December!
I have also been making up these little bags of treats for Halloween - Small zip lock bags, filled with scary wrapped chocolates. I have scored some black card and trimmed with the scallop edge scissors. The images are clipart which I have printed on orange cardstock and cut out with a circle punch. I have cut circles our in purple with a compass cutter and then edged them with the scallop scissors too. The black cardstock has been stapled to the bags under the orange and purple topper - quick, simple and easy.


No comments: