Sunday 16 November 2008

This weeks challenge 25 over on A Spoon Full of Sugar is a child's card. I actually made this card a few days ago, but havent been able to get around to posting it. Now the image (isn't it gorgeous) came in my pack of toppers from the recent Sugar Nellie Birthday topper swap. I love the way Hamish is coloured and his kilt is paper pieced with tartan. I dont know where the other pieces that make up the topper comes from though. The background is bazzill cardstock - a piece of green which had a hole punched in it from some time ago, and the scalloped circle too which I had lying around. The stitches are made using a white gel pen.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous chils card Jean love this cute Hamish, Thanks for joining us this week at a spoonfull of sugar, Hugs Debbie x