Monday 17 November 2008

Which Die-cutting and embossing Machine do you have and why?
I went to the Hobbycrafts fair at the Birmingham NEC at the weekend. It was really crowded and overly busy, so it was impossible to get to see a lot at each of the stalls. I saw some of the famous TV faces though - Wendie Rhodes, Stephanie Weightman, Sara from Crafters Companion, and many others featured on the crafting channels. There were some great deals going for Die-cutting and embossing machines - one thing I dont have but would like to have. I saw demonstrations for The wizard, Cuttlebug, and the Sizzix Big Shot and even though I was impressed with what each of them could do, I couldn't decide which one would give the most all round use and most of all use all the various dies and embossing plates that are available.....so I left with none.....but I need to make up my mind which one is most certainly the best (so I can put it on Santa's list).....what do you think??

No comments: