Saturday 10 January 2009

I was just about to upload my card for A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, but just saw I left the sentiment off, so I need to go and do that and then take another picture. But more news about Sugar Nellie Stamps - the GORJUSS stamps will be ready for Pre-order next week - follow the news on the Sugar Nellie Blog. The drawings look super cute so the stamps are just going to be fabulous, I image. There are so many Sugar Nellie stamps I would love to have (but cant afford right now)......but I am going to consider (what is there to consider) getting these GORJUSS girls and I would love to get the Leanne Ellis Blossom, Luvvie and Wish too! I'll add them to my wish list (Hubby take note - Valentines and Wedding Anniversary is just around the corner.....but I would be happy to have my presents earlier)!

No comments: