Friday 20 February 2009

I have done a few things over the past week...not much crafting but the kids have had half term holidays and the weather has been so much better. We did a bit of walking this week too and managed to get some great pictures of the boys. We also went to the cinema to see the pink panther 2 which the boys loved.
The pictures below are off the wedding favours I am making for Nichola and Andrew's wedding. This is the sample -three heart shaped welsh cakes (which I made too), in a bag tied with ribbon and a tag which will be used as a place setting and a favour at the same time. Also made the table name cards too.
The cake below is a dark fruit cake, which I made a month ago (will post the recipe later) and then covered with marzipan and royal icing last weekend. I was please with my basket weave icing and my marzipan roses - still cant believe I actually made them!













No comments: