Wednesday 9 May 2012

We have finally past the birthday month in our house.  I enjoy baking, I find it calming and relaxing.... so it was great to be baking for three weekends in a row, which also included making cheese straws and coconut fingers and then finishing off with the chocolate cake of all cakes for my son's 17th birthday.  It didn't last very long......having fed a few teens with a huge wedge each on the day  and  a piece for them to take home.  Normally at the is time of the year I am worried about making my chocolatey cakes with huge bands of chocolate around them as heat is chocolate's worst enemy......but heat is something we are definitely missing right now and the winter clothes are still making an appearance!  I think we can safely say....it is the wettest drought on record!!!





Create your own Keep Calm posters and save and print them on home


No comments: